Brian is the CFO and Financial Operations Principal for numerous broker dealers and hedge funds. He has over thirty years of experience as a CPA specializing in the securities industry.
Brian started his career as a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Haskins and Sells and later Price Waterhouse. He provides a broad range of accounting, tax and regulatory related services to public companies, hedge funds, broker dealers and high net worth individuals. He has previously served as the President and Chairman of Atlantis Business Development Corp. (ABDV), CFO of Natcore Solar Technology, Inc. (NTCXF) and as a Managing Director of American Frontier Financial Corp. (EVIS)
Wednesday General Session 1/31/2024
Fund Protocols & Concerns for Adding Microcaps to Portfolio
- Balancing microcap and small-cap stocks to mitigate risk and enhance liquidity
- Trade-off: short-term volatility almost certain, long-term rewards likely
- Doing your own research (because big firms don’t play in the microcap space)
- Working with capital management funds specializing in microcaps
- Asset allocation – what’s the right mix?