Senior Vice President, Corporate Services Joseph Oltmanns leads the Domestic Corporate Services team at OTC Markets. In this role, he educates companies on their alternatives to listing on a national exchange while reducing costs and maximizing investor engagement. Prior to OTC Markets, Joe held multiple positions at NYSE American including listing qualifications, market surveillance and new business development. Joe has an MBA from Fordham University and a BS from Villanova University.
Thursday General Session 2/1/2024
Exploring Listing Options: Navigating Nasdaq's Sub-$1 Stocks
- Nasdaq sets 180-day limit to regain compliance for minimum $1 stock price
- Differences in Nasdaq Global Select Market, Nasdaq Global Market and Nasdaq Capital Market
- Due diligence: Is low stock price just a blip or the start of an existential crisis?
- Impact of a delisting on investors
- Cost savings and other advantages of moving a listing to the OTC