Mr. Bevilacqua is the founding member of Bevilacqua PLLC, a boutique transactional corporate and securities law firm. Mr. Bevilacqua counsels companies of every size ranging from entrepreneurs with just an idea to established companies whose securities trade on the NYSE or NASDAQ. He has broad experience representing issuers in public offerings and private placements of securities (including private placements under Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act, crowdfunding offerings under Title III of the JOBS Act and Regulation CF and Regulation A+ offerings), Exchange Act compliance, angel and venture capital financings, other areas of equity and debt financing and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Bevilacqua is also the Co-Founder, President and General Counsel of Digital Offering LLC and a registered representative of Cambria Capital LLC, both of which are SEC registered broker-dealers and FINRA members. Mr. Bevilacqua is a Senior Advisor to Visionary Private Equity Group and a member of the board of directors of Mid-Atlantic Angels.
Wednesday General Session 1/31/2024
Fund Protocols & Concerns for Adding Microcaps to Portfolio
- Balancing microcap and small-cap stocks to mitigate risk and enhance liquidity
- Trade-off: short-term volatility almost certain, long-term rewards likely
- Doing your own research (because big firms don’t play in the microcap space)
- Working with capital management funds specializing in microcaps
- Asset allocation – what’s the right mix?