Joe La Rosa
Joe La Rosa is the founder of La Rosa Realty. He is also a transformative speaker, best-selling author, and philanthropist. He lives in Celebration, Florida with his wife, Deana, their five children and four dogs.
With over 2,400 agents and 40 office locations across the nation, La Rosa Realty is one of the largest residential real estate firms in the United States. The company has been recognized by the National Association of Realtors as a Top 75 Residential Real Estate Firm in the Nation for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Thousands of business owners throughout the Nation have sought out Joe’s transformative speaking style through his workshop Do It Now! Joe guides fellow entrepreneurs to change their mindset to transform their business and positively impact and reshape their lives. Joe has impacted countless others through his best selling book, Do It Now!, which takes readers on a journey to unlock their passion and grow their business.
Joe lives by the mantra “Live to Give.” Joe and Deana founded the La Rosa Foundation which focuses on giving both at a national and international level.
Thursday General Session 2/1/2024
Entrepreneur's Dilemma: Sharing the Baby With the Public and the Risk of Losing It
- What drives an Entrepreneur to create a company, and what factors determine when the public company route becomes a consideration?
- What are the pros and cons that an Entrepreneur should weigh before going public?
- How should an entrepreneur evaluate which capital raising route to take, such as a Reg-A, SPAC, Reverse Merger/PIPE, et al., and what are the obstacles, pros and cons of each?
- Are there examples of entrepreneurs who managed to successfully steer a company into the public arena without sacrificing too much of the original vision?
- Are there examples of entrepreneurs who hated going public but later found that the company turned out better than the original vision?